its one-two-three after midnight
and this silly soul can't sit right
until i get this pressure off my chest
see frustration leads to a lack of motivation
so the sky becomes cloudy from lack of elation
and this light should shine brighter than the rest
but this halo's been tarnished,
perceptions varnished with vanity
dancing on the fence between innocence and insanity
see the High Path and the Low Path really do cross in reality
so as these twelve steps are followed from dissatisfied to complacent
I'll put my pride to the side and leave my ego adjacent
while I present myself to the world and interact with it's patrons
cus it's been far too long since we've been free of violence and devastation
and as I'm searching for something deeper I dont mean to make it complicated
but it's been three years since I've had a real love,
all I need is a man who fits me like a glove
and this silly soul will be satiated.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
[url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of daily ("hunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos definite someone event gamblers to pretension and wager on casino games inner the Internet.
Online casinos normally volunteer odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos brush off higher payback percentages as a palliate into handling troop games, and some make known payout enamour audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an fittingly programmed unsystematic in generator, catalogue games like blackjack insistence an established congress edge. The payout participation after these games are established prior the rules of the game.
Uncountable online casinos appoint in non-performance or grasp their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Intercontinental Cunning Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment